FLOWii is a comprehensive internet application with which you can effectively manage your company. It consists of several solutions – CRM, order management, project management, tanosk management, invoicing, revenue and expenditure records, warehousing, employee attendance records.
Sync range provided by the Elementor Form FLOWii Connector
- Transfer data from WordPress Elementor Form forms to FLOWii.
- Possibility to send data from several implemented forms.
- Detection of an existing partner in FLOWii based on e-mail address, the plugin does not create duplicate partner records.
- Option to update the partner’s data from the forms if the partner already exists in FLOWii.
- Creating a task and business case for a partner in FLOWii.
- Assigning name tags to partners from selected forms.
To deploy the Elementor Form FLOWii Connector:
1. Purchase the required application license FLOWii.
2. Buy and download the Elementor Form FLOWii Connector plugin from our e-shop wooconn.sk.
3. Install the purchased plugin in your WordPress web (Plugins > Add new > Upload plugin) and activate it after installation.
4. Plugin settings can be found here: Settings > Elementor Form FLOWii Connector.
5. Fill in all required fields:
- Purchase code – you will receive it after purchasing the plugin
- Login e-mail and password to FLOWii – data from your registration to FLOWii
- FLOWii API key – you can get it according to these návodu
6. By clicking on the button Get your FLOWii data, the connection of your website with FLOWii will be verified and your data from FLOWii will be loaded, which you can then use when setting up the plugin. If the connection is successful, select the type of partner under which the data from the forms should be transferred to FLOWii (Partners section).
7. In the Forms tab, enter the system identifiers defined in your Elementor forms for the individual fields. Separate multiple identifiers with a comma.
8. If you also want to create tasks and business cases for partners in FLOWii, enable this option in the Tasks and Business Cases tabs and fill in the necessary fields.
9. In the Elementor forms from which you want to send data to FLOWii, add a FLOWii action to the Actions after submission definition. The FLOWii promotion will only be offered to you if the connection of the website to FLOWii is successful (see point 6).