FLOWii is a comprehensive internet application with which you can effectively manage your company. It consists of several solutions – CRM, order management, project management, tanosk management, invoicing, revenue and expenditure records, warehousing, employee attendance records.
Sync range provided by the Ninja Forms FLOWii Connector
- Transfer data from WordPress Ninja Forms forms to FLOWii (Partners section).
- Possibility to send data from several implemented forms.
- Detection of an existing partner in FLOWii based on e-mail address, the plugin does not create duplicate partner records.
- Creating a task for a partner in FLOWii (section Tasks).
To deploy the Ninja Forms FLOWii Connector:
1. Purchase the required application license FLOWii.
2. Buy and download the Ninja Forms FLOWii Connector plugin from our e-shop wooconn.sk.
3. Install the purchased plugin in your WordPress web (Plugins > Add new > Upload plugin) and activate it after installation.
4. Plugin settings can be found here: Settings > Ninja Forms FLOWii Connector.
5. Fill in all required fields:
- Purchase code – you will receive it after purchasing the plugin
- Login e-mail and password to FLOWii – data from your registration to FLOWii
- FLOWii API key – you can get it according to these návodu
6. After saving the changes, the connection of your web with FLOWii will be established and verified. If the connection is successful, it will offer you to choose the type of partner under which the data from the forms should be transferred to FLOWii in the Partners section.
7. In the Form settings tab, enter the system tags for the individual fields that you have defined in your forms via the Ninja Forms plugin. Please separate several tags with a comma.
8. If you also want to create tasks for a partner in FLOWii, enable this option in the Task settings tab and enter the name of the task, its description, the equipment date and the category under which the task will be written.