ABRA Flexi is a comprehensive accounting software that includes modules: business contacts, inventory, complete business process, pricing, accounting, assets and finance.
Synchronization range provided by the WooCommerce ABRA Flexi Connector plugin
- Transfer of customers from WooCommerce to ABRA Flexi.
- Transfer of orders from WooCommerce to ABRA Flexi with the possibility of automatic generation of issued and proforma invoices.
- Automatic sending of ABRA Flexi invoices to customers directly from the e-shop according to selected payment methods and order statuses.
- Transfer of basic product data from ABRA Flexi to WooCommerce (product names, sales prices, stock levels, codes, descriptions).
- Transfer of order statuses from ABRA Flexi to WooCommerce.
- Automatic conversion of foreign currency into the basic currency in orders and invoices in ABRA Flexi according to the current exchange rate of the ECB and the ČNB.
Set the synchronization time interval
WooCommerce ABRA Flexi Connector allows you to define a regular synchronization time interval in various intervals (5 minutes and more), or once a day at a specific time. If necessary, we can add additional options to the interval configuration.
Part of the functionality of the plugin is also the manual execution of one-time synchronization, in case you need to transfer data from one system to another immediately, you select the appropriate option from the menu and have it done.
- Import of all products from ABRA Flexi to the e-shop. Existing products are updated in the e-shop (names, stocks, prices), new products are imported with the selected status (draft, published, etc.).
- Import only changed products from ABRA Flexi to the e-shop. Products last changed in ABRA Flexi are updated in the e-shop (names, stocks, prices), new products are imported with the selected status (draft, published, etc.).
- Export of new orders from the e-shop to ABRA Flexi. The successfully transferred order is assigned the date and time of synchronization and the order number from ABRA Flexi. This number is displayed in the e-shop in the list of orders and in the order detail, thanks to which you have an overview of which orders have been successfully transferred. As part of the export of orders, it is possible to set up invoices from them to be automatically created in ABRA Flexi and their PDF printouts transferred to the e-shop and sent to customers by e-mail.
- Update order statuses from ABRA Flexi to the e-shop. You manage orders in ABRA Flexi, changes in order statuses will be reflected in the e-shop.
Logs of synchronization between the e-shop and ABRA Flexi are displayed within the plugin interface.
To deploy the WooCommerce ABRA Flexi Connector:
1. Purchase a license for the accounting system ABRA Flexi from ABRA Software a.s.
2. Buy and download our WooCommerce plugin ABRA Flexi Connector from our e-shop wooconn.sk.
3. Install the purchased plugin in your WooCommerce e-shop (Plugins > Add new > Upload plugin) and activate it after installation.
4. You can find the plugin settings here: WooCommerce > Settings > ABRA Flexi Connector tab.
5. Fill in all required fields:
- Purchase code – you will receive it after purchasing the plugin
- ABRA Flexi server and host (URL)
- ABRA Flexi company identifier
- ABRA Flexi login
- ABRA Flexi password
- Synchronization scheduler – enter the synchronization time interval between your WooCommerce e-shop and the ABRA Flexi system – either at regular intervals or once a day.
6. After saving the changes, set the synchronization methods (products, orders, order statuses, invoices, customers, payments) in the other tabs of the plugin.
How to set up a cron job
For the WooCommerce Pharmacy HITT Connector to work properly, it is necessary to set up a “cron job” every 5 minutes. For more information on cron job setup options, see FAQ.
The demonstrations in the video tutorials simulate the transfer of data via one-time synchronization, which will not need to be performed after setting up the cron job call on the e-shop side. Cron job will perform synchronization automatically according to the selected time interval in the plugin settings.
Video tutorial for configuration of plugin
Video tutorial for importing products