KROS ALFA plus is accounting software from KROS for simple accounting, tax records or flat-rate expenses. You post revenue and expenses, issue invoices, orders, or tax returns in the software.
Sync range provided by the WooCommerce KROS Alfa+ Connector
- Transfer of customers from WooCommerce to Alfa+.
- Transfer of orders from WooCommerce to Alfa+ with the possibility of automated generation of invoices.
- Transfer of basic product data from Alfa+ to WooCommerce (product names, sales prices, stock levels and other data).
- Automatic conversion of foreign currency into the base currency EUR in Alfa+ according to the current exchange rate of the ECB.
Set the synchronization time interval
WooCommerce KROS Alfa+ Connector allows you to define a regular synchronization time interval in various intervals (5 minutes and more), or once a day at a specific time. If necessary, we can add other options to the interval configuration.
Part of the functionality of the plugin is also the manual execution of one-time synchronization, ie. in case you need to transfer data from one system to another immediately, select the appropriate option from the menu and have it done.
- Import of all products from Alfa+ into the e-shop. Existing products are updated in the e-shop (names, prices, stock levels), new products are imported as drafts so that they can be edited in the e-shop (description, pictures) and finally published.
- Import of only changed products from Alfa+ into the e-shop. Existing products are updated in the e-shop (names, prices, stock levels), new products are imported as drafts or as choice status.
- Export of new orders from the e-shop to Alfa+. The successfully transferred order is assigned an order number from Alfa+ in the e-shop. This number is displayed in the e-shop in the list of orders and in the order detail, thanks to which you have an overview of which orders were successfully transferred. As part of the export of orders, it is possible to set up invoices to be automatically generated in Alfa+.
Logs of synchronization between the e-shop and the REST API KROS are displayed within the plugin interface.
To deploy the WooCommerce KROS Alfa+ Connector:
1. Purchase a license for the system Alfa+ from company KROS and ask for about Konektor API for your licence Alfa+ from KROS, which provides a connection to the e-shop. Follow the instructions in Alfa+ to generate an API key.
2. Buy and download our WooCommerce KROS Alfa+ Connector plugin from our e-shop wooconn.sk.
3. Install the purchased plugin in your WooCommerce e-shop (Plugins > Add new > Upload plugin) and activate it after installation.
4. Plugin settings can be found here: WooCommerce > Settings > Alfa+ Connector tab.
5. Fill in all required fields:
- Purchase code – you will receive it after purchasing the plugin
- KROS API key
- Synchronization scheduler – enter the synchronization time interval between your WooCommerce e-shop and the Alfa+ system – either at regular intervals or once a day.
6. After saving your changes, set up ways to sync products, orders, invoices, and customers in the other tabs of the plugin.
How to set up a cron job
For the WooCommerce KROS Alfa+ Connector to work properly, it is necessary to set up a “cron job” every 5 minutes. For more information on cron job setup options, see FAQ.
Video tutorial for configuration plugin and sync data
The demonstrations in the video tutorial simulate the transfer of data via one-time synchronization, which will not need to be performed after setting up the cron job call on the e-shop side. Cron job will perform synchronization automatically according to the selected time interval in the plugin settings.