EcoSun OASIS is a business and warehouse information system of SunSoft. The system contains a warehouse, purchasing, sales, invoicing and ordering module.
Synchronization range provided by the WooCommerce EcoSun OASIS Connector plugin
- Transfer of customers from WooCommerce to EcoSun OASIS.
- Transfer of orders from WooCommerce to EcoSun OASIS with a link to stock.
- Transfer of basic data on products from EcoSun OASIS to WooCommerce (product names, variants, sales prices, product numbers, number of pieces, categories, product groups).
- Transfer of order statuses from EcoSun OASIS to WooCommerce.
Set the synchronization time interval
WooCommerce EcoSun OASIS Connector allows you to define a regular synchronization time interval in various intervals (5 minutes and more), or once a day at a specific time. If necessary, we can add other options to the interval configuration.
Part of the functionality of the plugin is also the manual execution of one-time synchronization, ie. in case you need to transfer data from one system to another immediately, select the appropriate option from the menu and have it done.
- Import of all products and categories from EcoSun OASIS to the e-shop according to the type of product categorization (product groups or multi-category tree structure). Existing products and categories are updated in the e-shop (names, prices, stock levels), new products are imported as drafts so that they can be edited in the e-shop (description, pictures) and finally published. Imported products must have the web shop flag in EcoSun OASIS.
- Export of all customers from the e-shop to EcoSun OASIS. New customers are added, existing ones are updated.
- Export of all new orders from the e-shop to EcoSun OASIS. The order number from EcoSun OASIS is assigned to the successfully transferred order in the e-shop. This number is displayed in the e-shop in the list of orders and in the order detail, thanks to which you have an overview of which orders were successfully transferred.
- Update order statuses. You manage orders only in EcoSun OASIS, changes in order statuses will be reflected in the e-shop.
Within the plugin interface, logs of synchronization between the e-shop and the REST API EcoSunRAS are displayed.
To deploy the WooCommerce EcoSun OASIS Connector:
1. Purchase an EcoSun OASIS license from SunSoft. SunSoft staff will be happy to help you install the system and provide access to the EcoSunRAS REST API.
2. Buy and download the WooCommerce EcoSun OASIS Connector plugin from our e-shop wooconn.sk.
3. Install the purchased plugin in your WooCommerce e-shop (Plugins > Add new > Upload plugin) and activate it after installation.
4. You can find the plugin settings here: WooCommerce > Settings > EcoSun Connector tab.
5. Fill in all required fields:
- Purchase code – you will receive it after purchasing the plugin
- EcoSun API URL (provided by SunSoft)
- Synchronization scheduler – enter the synchronization time interval between your WooCommerce e-shop and the EcoSun OASIS system – either at regular intervals or once a day.
6. Assign the payment methods from EcoSun OASIS to the payment methods you have defined in the e-shop. The payment methods used must be interlinked between the two systems.
7. After saving the changes, all product groups defined in EcoSun OASIS are displayed in the menu. Select non-stock groups (those that you do not want to import into the e-shop as a product structure) and shipping groups (those in which you have defined items for shipping).
8. After saving the changes, go to the Delivery Settings tab. In it, assign the modes of transport from EcoSun OASIS to the modes of shipping that you have defined in the e-shop. The shipping methods used must be interconnected between the two systems.
How to set up a cron job
For the WooCommerce EcoSun OASIS Connector plugin to work properly, it is necessary to set a “cron job” every 5 minutes. For more information on cron job setup options, see FAQ.
Video tutorial for configuration of plugin
The demonstrations in the video tutorial simulate the transfer of data via one-time synchronization, which will not need to be performed after setting up the cron job call on the e-shop side. Cron job will perform synchronization automatically according to the selected time interval in the plugin settings.
Video tutorial for importing products