iKROS is an online application from the company KROS. The system contains an invoicing and ordering module, a price list and a mini warehouse, delivery notes and other useful functions for entrepreneurs and companies.
Sync range provided by the WooCommerce iKROS Connector
- Transfer of customers from WooCommerce to iKROS.
- Transfer of orders from WooCommerce to iKROS with the possibility of automated generation of invoices.
- Transfer of basic product data from iKROS to WooCommerce (product names, sales prices).
Set the synchronization time interval
WooCommerce iKROS Connector allows you to define a regular synchronization time interval in various intervals (5 minutes and more), or once a day at a specific time. If necessary, we can add other options to the interval configuration.
Part of the functionality of the plugin is also the manual execution of one-time synchronization, ie. in case you need to transfer data from one system to another immediately, select the appropriate option from the menu and have it done.
- Import of all products from iKROS into the e-shop. Existing products are updated in the e-shop (names, prices), new products are imported as drafts so that they can be edited in the e-shop (description, pictures) and finally published.
- Export of all orders from the e-shop to iKROS. The successfully transferred order is assigned an order number from iKROS in the e-shop. This number is displayed in the e-shop in the list of orders and in the order detail, thanks to which you have an overview of which orders were successfully transferred. As part of the export of orders, it is possible to set up invoices to be automatically generated in iKROS.
Logs of synchronization between the e-shop and the REST API iKROS are displayed within the plugin interface.
To deploy the WooCommerce iKROS Connector:
1. Purchase a license for the iKROS Flexi system from company KROS. The Flexi package includes an e-shop connection function. Follow the instructions in the iKROS application to generate an API key.
2. Buy and download the WooCommerce iKROS Connector plugin from our e-shop wooconn.sk.
3. Install the purchased plugin in your WooCommerce e-shop (Plugins > Add new > Upload plugin) and activate it after installation.
4. Plugin settings can be found here: WooCommerce > Settings > iKROS Connector tab.
5. Fill in all required fields:
- Purchase code – you will receive it after purchasing the plugin
- iKROS API key
- Synchronization scheduler – enter the synchronization time interval between your WooCommerce e-shop and the iKROS system – either at regular intervals or once a day.
6. If you also want to generate invoices from orders, check this option and select the number range for the generated invoices. If you choose the default number range from iKROS, please note that duplicate one-time synchronization of orders may result in duplicate invoices. Therefore, in such a case, we recommend performing a one-time import of orders only once, immediately after the installation and activation of the plugin. Alternatively, we recommend that you keep the number range setting according to the order number.
How to set up a cron job
For the WooCommerce iKROS Connector to work properly, it is necessary to set up a “cron job” every 5 minutes. For more information on cron job setup options, see FAQ.
Video tutorial for configuration plugin and export orders
The demonstrations in the video tutorial simulate the transfer of data via one-time synchronization, which will not need to be performed after setting up the cron job call on the e-shop side. Cron job will perform synchronization automatically according to the selected time interval in the plugin settings.