KROS Fakturácia is an online application from KROS. The system includes an invoicing and ordering module, price offers, delivery notes, partners’ agenda and other useful functions for entrepreneurs and companies.
The scope of synchronization provided by the WooCommerce KROS Fakturácia Connector plugin
- Transfer customers from WooCommerce to KROS Fakturácia.
- Transfer orders from WooCommerce to KROS Fakturácia.
- Automatic generation of invoices in KROS Fakturácia from received WooCommerce orders.
- Automatic sending of invoices generated in KROS Fakturácia to customers directly from the e-shop.
- Automatic conversion of foreign currency to base currency in orders and invoices in KROS Fakturácia according to the current ECB (EUR) or CNB (CZK) exchange rate.
Setting the synchronization time interval
The WooCommerce KROS Fakturácia Connector allows you to define a regular synchronization time interval at different intervals (5 min. or more), or once a day at a precisely specified time.
Part of the functionality of the plugin is manual one-time synchronization, i.e. in case you need to immediately transfer data from one system to another, you choose the appropriate option from the menu and have it done.
- Export new orders from the e-shop to KROS Fakturácia. A successfully transferred order is assigned an order number in the e-shop from the number series from KROS Faktzrácia. This number is displayed in the e-shop in the list of orders and in the order details, thanks to which you have an overview of which orders have been transferred successfully. As part of the export of orders, it is possible to set that invoices are automatically generated from them in KROS Fakturácia and sent to customers by e-mail.
Logs (records) of the synchronization between the e-shop and the KROS Fakturácia REST API are displayed within the plugin interface.
Procedure for creating the KROS Fakturácia API connection with the e-shop:
1. Purchase a system license KROS Fakturácia (balík FLEXI) from company KROS. The Balík FLEXI includes the function of connecting to the e-shop.
2. In the KROS Fakturácia settings, go to API prepojenia and click on the Pridať nové API prepojenie link to create a connection with your e-shop.
3. Enter your chosen Názov prepojenia.
4. In the item URL pre príjem notifikácií z API, enter the return URL of your e-shop in the following form, where you rewrite the expression DOMENAESHOPU to the domain of your e-shop:
5. In the field Autorizačný kľúč k zadanej URL, enter any alphanumeric value that you will use later in the plugin settings.
6. By clicking the Vygenerovať token button, the system will generate a unique token for you, which you will later use in the plugin settings.
Procedure for deploying the WooCommerce KROS Fakturácia Connector plugin:
1. Buy and download plugin WooCommerce KROS Fakturácia Connector from our e-shop wooconn.sk.
2. Install the purchased plugin in your WooCommerce e-shop (Plugins > Add new > Upload plugin) and activate it after installation.
3. You can find the plugin settings here: WooCommerce > Nastavenia > záložka KROS Fakturácia Connector.
4. Fill in all required fields:
- Purchase code – you will receive it after purchasing the plugin,
- KROS Fakturácia API token – generated token from KROS Fakturácia (point 6 – Procedure for creating the KROS Fakturácia API connection with the e-shop),
- Synchronization scheduler – enter the synchronization time interval between your WooCommerce e-shop and the KROS Fakturácia – either at regular intervals or once a day.
5. After saving the changes, set the synchronization methods (orders, invoices, customers) in the other tabs of the plugin.
How to set up a cron job
For the WooCommerce KROS Fakturácia Connector to work properly, it is necessary to set up a “cron job” every 5 minutes. For more information on cron job setup options, see FAQ.