MK soft is an economic system of MK-Soft, s.r.o. The system contains modules: simple and double-entry bookkeeping, payroll, warehousing and CRM. The warehouse can be expanded with additional modules.
Synchronization range provided by the WooCommerce MK Soft Connector
- Transfer of customers from WooCommerce e-shop to MK soft and from MK soft to WooCommerce e-shop.
- Transfer of orders from WooCommerce e-shop to MK soft.
- Transfer of products from MK soft to WooCommerce e-shop (product names, variants, sales prices, product numbers, number of pieces, categories, assortments, images).
- Transfer of product sale prices from MK soft to WooCommerce e-shop.
- Transfer of order statuses from MK soft to WooCommerce -eshop.
- Automatic conversion of foreign currency into the base currency in MK soft according to the current exchange rate of the ECB.
Set the synchronization time interval
Synchronization management takes place on the side of the MK soft system within the task scheduler, where it is possible to define a regular time interval or the exact synchronization time.
All regular data transfers can also be started once, manually in the MK soft system.
- Import of customers from MK soft to the e-shop. Detection of existing customers based on the e-mail address in the e-shop.
- Import of all products and categories from MK soft to the e-shop. Existing products and categories are updated in the e-shop (names, prices, stock levels, images), new products are imported as drafts so that they can be edited in the e-shop and finally published.
- Import of sale prices of products from MK soft to the e-shop. The product sale prices in the e-shop are added or updated, including the date of validity.
- Export of all customers from the e-shop to MK soft. New customers are added, existing ones are updated. The export does not take place separately, but is part of the export of orders from the e-shop to MK soft.
- Export of all new orders from the e-shop to MK soft. A successfully transferred order is assigned a date and time of synchronization, which is displayed in the e-shop in the list of orders and in the order detail, thanks to which you have an overview of which orders were successfully transferred.
- Update order statuses. You manage orders in MK soft, changes to order statuses are manually exported to the e-shop.
Within the plugin interface, logs of synchronization between the e-shop and MK soft are displayed.
To deploy the WooCommerce MK Soft Connector:
1. Purchase the MK soft licence from company MK-Soft, s.r.o.
2. Buy and download the WooCommerce MK Soft Connector plugin from our e-shop wooconn.sk.
3. Install the purchased plugin in your WooCommerce e-shop (Plugins > Add new > Upload plugin) and activate it after installation.
4. You can find the plugin settings here: WooCommerce > Settings > MK Soft Connector tab.
5. Fill in all required fields:
- Purchase code – you will receive it after purchasing the plugin
- MK soft login and MK soft password
6. Enter the key item (PLU, SKU, EAN) from the MK Soft according to which the products will be synchronized. You can also specify the product categorization type.
7. If you have products in MK soft classified into product groups, you can enter their identifiers (numerical designation) in the plugin settings. This information is not obligatory, products for import into the e-shop can be defined in MK soft in the item “Selection condition (WHERE clause)”.
8. Enter the identifier (PLU) of product item from the MK soft price list, which you have defined as delivery.
Procedure for defining export/import in MK soft
After configuring the WooCommerce MK Soft Connector plugin in your e-shop, it is necessary to configure the data export and import settings in the MK soft system. MK soft employees will be happy to help you with the setup and configuration. The service is charged separately in the range of 40 – 60 EUR, we recommend using this service for proper synchronization settings.
1. Define all necessary connection URLs – in MK soft, open the Connection URLs section on this path: Číselníky C > Ostatné > URL pripojenia and create these 4 new connections to your e-shop:
2. Each connection URL must contain a unique code, description, and basic authentication. The login name and password of the basic authentication must match these data in the settings of the WooCommerce MK Soft Connector plugin in your e-shop.
3. After defining the connection URL, further define the export/import of data.
4. To import orders from the e-shop into MK soft, you can also use additional API endpoint parameters.
5. After defining the export and import of data, you can make regular calls to these tasks in the Task Scheduler.
6. You can set a scheduled task call at any time interval.
7. After adding tasks, activate the service to automatically run scheduled tasks.