MRP-K/S is a complex accounting and information system built on SQL Client/Server technology with simple control. It offers all the information necessary for accounting, operation and efficient management of the company.
Scope of WooCommerce MRP-K/S Exporter plugin functionality
- Manual export of orders from WooCommerce to XML format for their import into the agenda of issued invoices in MRP.
- From the generated XML, it is also possible to import customer data into the address book in MRP.
- Automatic conversion of foreign currency to base currency in imported invoices to MRP according to the current ECB (EUR) or CNB (CZK) exchange rate.
- Option to choose the range of order export generation according to dates, order numbers and order statuses.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce plugins for generating invoices in the e-shop (Invoices for WooCommerce, WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips).
Logs (records) of all performed exports to MRP are displayed within the plugin interface.
How to deploy the WooCommerce MRP VS Exporter plugin and how to use it:
1. Buy and download the WooCommerce MRP-K/S Exporter plugin from our e-shop wooconn.sk.
2. Install the purchased plugin in your WordPress web (Plugins > Add new > Upload plugin) and activate it after installation.
3. Plugin settings can be found here: WooCommerce > MRP-K/S Exporter.
4. Fill in all required fields:
- Purchase code – you will receive it after purchasing the plugin
5. After verifying the purchase code, go to the Export tab, where you select the range of export orders and click the Generate export button.
6. You import the generated XML output directly into MRP, or forward it to your accountant for the purpose of import.
Import procedure into MRP-K/S:
1. In the MRP-K/S system, open the “Issued invoices” agenda, click the “Export/Import” button and select the option “Import invoices from a file in XML MRP-K/S 2.0 format” from the menu.
2. Insert the generated XML file from our plugin into the open dialog box and click the “Run” button.
3. Subsequently, the result of the import processing will be displayed.