MRP – Vizuálny systém is a modern accounting system with a number of modules – single and double accounting, payroll and HR, invoicing, warehouse, etc.
Scope of WooCommerce MRP VS Exporter plugin functionality
- Manual export of orders from WooCommerce to XML format for their import into the agenda of issued invoices in MRP.
- From the generated XML, it is also possible to import customer data into the address book in MRP.
- Automatic conversion of foreign currency to base currency in imported invoices to MRP according to the current ECB (EUR) or CNB (CZK) exchange rate.
- Option to choose the range of order export generation according to dates, order numbers and order statuses.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce plugins for generating invoices in the e-shop (Invoices for WooCommerce, WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips).
Logs (records) of all performed exports to MRP are displayed within the plugin interface.
How to deploy the WooCommerce MRP VS Exporter plugin and how to use it:
1. Buy and download the WooCommerce MRP VS Exporter plugin from our e-shop wooconn.sk.
2. Install the purchased plugin in your WordPress web (Plugins > Add new > Upload plugin) and activate it after installation.
3. Plugin settings can be found here: WooCommerce > MRP VS Exporter.
4. Fill in all required fields:
- Purchase code – you will receive it after purchasing the plugin
5. After verifying the purchase code, go to the Export tab, where you select the range of export orders and click the Generate export button.
6. The plugin compresses the generated XML outputs into a ZIP file, which you import directly into MRP, or forward it to your accountant for import.
Import procedure into MRP Vizuálny systém:
1. Unzip the compressed ZIP file, which contains the generated XML outputs from the e-shop, and save it on the local disk.
2. In the system MRP Vizuálny systém, open the Data maintenance section – in the top menu, click on the item Data maintenance and then on the Export/Import data button.
2. From the offered options, select the data type “export / import XML” and mark the option “Issued invoices” as the data for export/import.
3. Click on the Import button and the system will offer you to enter the path to the folder where you unpacked the ZIP file with the generated XML outputs from the e-shop.