KROS Omega is accounting software from KROS, in which you process double-entry bookkeeping, invoicing and warehouse.
Sync range provided by the WooCommerce KROS Omega Connector
- Transfer of customers from WooCommerce to Omega.
- Transfer of orders from WooCommerce to Omega with the possibility of automated generation of invoices.
- Transfer of basic product data from Omega to WooCommerce (product names, sales prices, stock levels and other data).
- Automatic conversion of foreign currency into the base currency EUR in Omega according to the current exchange rate of the ECB.
Set the synchronization time interval
WooCommerce KROS Omega Connector allows you to define a regular synchronization time interval in various intervals (5 minutes and more), or once a day at a specific time. If necessary, we can add other options to the interval configuration.
Part of the functionality of the plugin is also the manual execution of one-time synchronization, ie. in case you need to transfer data from one system to another immediately, select the appropriate option from the menu and have it done.
- Import of all products from Omega into the e-shop. Existing products are updated in the e-shop (names, prices, stock levels), new products are imported as drafts so that they can be edited in the e-shop (description, pictures) and finally published.
- Import of only changed products from Omega into the e-shop. Existing products are updated in the e-shop (names, prices, stock levels), new products are imported as drafts or as choice status.
- Export of new orders from the e-shop to Omega. The successfully transferred order is assigned an order number from Omega in the e-shop. This number is displayed in the e-shop in the list of orders and in the order detail, thanks to which you have an overview of which orders were successfully transferred. As part of the export of orders, it is possible to set up invoices to be automatically generated in Omega.
Logs of synchronization between the e-shop and the REST API Omega are displayed within the plugin interface.
To deploy the WooCommerce KROS Omega Connector:
1. Purchase a license for the system Omega from company KROS and ask for about Konektor API for your Omega licence from KROS, which provides a connection to the e-shop. Follow the instructions in Omega to generate an API key. Setting up the Konektor API is a separately charged service by KROS.
2. Buy and download our WooCommerce Omega Connector plugin from our e-shop wooconn.sk.
3. Install the purchased plugin in your WooCommerce e-shop (Plugins > Add new > Upload plugin) and activate it after installation.
4. Plugin settings can be found here: WooCommerce > Settings > Omega Connector tab.
5. Fill in all required fields:
- Purchase code – you will receive it after purchasing the plugin
- Omega API key
- Synchronization scheduler – enter the synchronization time interval between your WooCommerce e-shop and the Omega system – either at regular intervals or once a day
6. After saving your changes, set up ways to sync products, orders, invoices, and customers in the other tabs of the plugin.
How to set up a cron job
For the WooCommerce KROS Omega Connector to work properly, it is necessary to set up a “cron job” every 5 minutes. For more information on cron job setup options, see FAQ.
The demonstrations in the video tutorial simulate the transfer of data via one-time synchronization, which will not need to be performed after setting up the cron job call on the e-shop side. Cron job will perform synchronization automatically according to the selected time interval in the plugin settings.