KROS Onix is a comprehensive business information system of KROS. In addition to the warehouse, invoicing, ordering and accounting module, the system contains a number of other modules that you can use in your business. The KROS Onix system can be expanded with other accessories.
Sync range provided by the WooCommerce KROS Onix Connector plugin
- Transfer of customers from WooCommerce to Onix.
- Transfer of orders from WooCommerce to Onix with a link to stock with the possibility of automated generation of invoices.
- Transfer of products (stock cards) from Onix to WooCommerce (product names and descriptions, sales prices, stock levels, product groups and other data).
- Transfer of order statuses from Onix to WooCommerce.
Set the synchronization time interval
WooCommerce KROS Onix Connector allows you to define a regular synchronization time interval in various intervals (5 minutes and more), or once a day at a specific time. If necessary, we can add other options to the interval configuration.
Part of the functionality of the plugin is also the manual execution of one-time synchronization, ie. in case you need to transfer data from one system to another immediately, select the appropriate option from the menu and have it done.
- Import of all products and their groups from Onix to the e-shop. Existing products and groups are updated in the e-shop (names, descriptions, prices, stock levels), new products are imported as drafts or as preset states defined in the plugin.
- Import of only changed products and their groups from Onix to the e-shop. Existing products and groups are updated in the e-shop (names, descriptions, prices, stock levels), new products are imported as drafts or as preset states defined in the plugin.
- Export of new orders from the e-shop to Onix. The successfully transferred order is assigned an order number from Onix in the e-shop. This number is displayed in the e-shop in the list of orders and in the order detail, thanks to which you have an overview of which orders have been successfully transferred. As part of the export of orders, it is possible to set up invoices to be automatically created from them in Onix.
Within the plugin interface, logs (records) of synchronization between the e-shop and the Onix REST API are displayed.
To deploy the WooCommerce KROS Onix Connector:
1. Purchase a license of the Onix system with activated Web API module from KROS. KROS employees will be happy to provide you with all important information together with the implementation of the Web API.
2. Buy and download our plugin WooCommerce KROS Onix Connector from the e-shop wooconn.sk.
3. Install the purchased plugin in your WooCommerce e-shop (Plugins > Add new > Upload plugin) and activate it after installation.
4. Plugin settings can be found here: WooCommerce > Settings > Onix Connector tab.
5. Fill in all required fields:
- Purchase code – you will receive it after purchasing the plugin
- Onix API URL – you can get it from the administrator of the server on which Onix is running
- Onix API token – you can obtain an authorization token according to these instructions
- Absolútna cesta k databáze Onixu – you can get it according to these instructions
- Synchronization scheduler – enter the synchronization time interval between your WooCommerce e-shop and the system Onix – either at regular intervals or once a day.
- document type ID of the received orders, or document type ID of the issued invoices, if you can generate them in Onix
6. Define product sync settings – which key item to sync and other settings related to storage cards.
7. Set up synchronization of order and customer statuses as needed.
How to set up a cron job
For the WooCommerce KROS Onix Connector to work properly, it is necessary to set up a “cron job” every 5 minutes. For more information on cron job setup options, see FAQ.
Video tutorial for configuration of plugin
The demonstrations in the video tutorial simulate the transfer of data via one-time synchronization, which will not need to be performed after setting up the cron job call on the e-shop side. Cron job will perform synchronization automatically according to the selected time interval in the plugin settings.