- what information we collect,
- why we collect them
- who we share data with,
- how we protect your personal data,
- what are your rights
- how you can edit, export or delete your data.
2. What data does the operator collect
If you complete and submit a “Contact Form” or an “Order Form” on this website, we require you to provide the following information: name and surname, company name, e-mail, billing information, telephone number. When you decide to order our plugins, we require billing information from you in order to issue an invoice. When you visit our website, we collect information about your activity on the website through cookies and analytical tools that record activity on our website.
The operator processes in its information systems the personal data of the persons concerned by automated and non-automated means of processing.
3. Why the operator collects data
We collect and process your personal data for the purposes of:
- the provision of the services you have requested,
- registering and granting access to your account,
- optimization and extension of our services that we provide to you,
- payments for services,
- protection of the legitimate interests of our assets or the interests of our other customers,
- analysis of visits to our website.
The personal data you provide to us is only processed and used in a way that is proportionate to the purpose for which it was collected. The operator does not combine personal data that has been obtained for different purposes. We will not store your personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or collected. We will only retain personal information that is for a legitimate purpose (for example, applicable law may require data retention or some information may be required for the purpose of invoicing outstanding amounts).
We will not collect excessive amounts of personal data or data that are not relevant for the purposes for which they are collected.
The controller processes personal data without the consent of the data subject if:
a) the processing of personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract in which the data subject acts as one of the contracting parties, or in pre-contractual relations with the data subject or in negotiations to amend a contract which are carried out at the request of the data subject,
b) the processing of personal data is necessary to protect the life, health or property of the data subject,
c) the subject of processing are exclusively the title, name, surname and address of the data subject without the possibility to assign other personal data to them and their use is intended exclusively for the needs of the operator in postal communication with the data subject and records of these data,
d) personal data that have already been published in accordance with the law and have been duly marked as published by the controller are processed; the person who claims that he processes the published personal data shall, upon request, prove to the Office that the processed personal data have already been lawfully disclosed,
e) the processing of personal data is necessary to protect the rights and legally protected interests of the controller or a third party, and this does not apply if such processing of personal data outweighs the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, which are protected under this Act.
The Operator obtains the consent of the person concerned without coercion and enforcement, as well as without conditional on the threat of rejection of the contractual relationship, services provided or obligations arising for the operator from legally binding acts of the European Union, an international agreement by which the Slovak Republic is bound or the law.
In the event of a refusal to provide personal data to the controller for the purposes necessary for the provision of services or the fulfillment of legal obligations, the controller is entitled to notify the person concerned of the possible consequences of not providing personal data.
This website automatically tracks certain information as you use this website. This information is used only for the administration of the system and to provide statistics on the use of this website. Cookies are used to remember your preferences and any future visits during your visit, provided that the cookies have not been deleted in the meantime. Visitors to this website who do not want cookies to be stored should set their browsers to refuse the storage of cookies before using this website. However, visitors have to reckon with the fact that certain functions of this website may not work properly without the help of cookies. By enabling cookies in your browser, you express your consent to the collection of cookies.
We use the following types of cookies:
- basic cookies that are necessary to provide access to this website;
- functional cookies that are crucial for the proper functioning of this website (if these cookies are disabled, the website may not work properly).
4.2 Google Analytics
5. Privacy control – your data, your rights
Please note that under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- request information from us on what personal data we process, or request a copy of your personal data,
- request an explanation from us for the processing of personal data,
- request access to this data from us and have it updated or corrected,
- request the deletion of your personal data from us – however, this deletion will result in the termination of the contract negotiations and will be carried out only if the interests of the operator do not outweigh the protection of your privacy,
- If you have any doubts about compliance with the obligations related to the processing of personal data, please contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.
6. The right to access your data and the right to object
You have the right to provide detailed information about your personal data that we have processed. You also have the right to request the correction or deletion of inaccurate personal data or to restrict the processing of data concerning you. You can request an update or deletion of your personal data via a written request, in person orally in the minutes or via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. However, if your request is manifestly unfounded, excessive or repeated, we may:
- charge a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of carrying out the required actions, or
- refuse to perform your request.
If you feel that your data has been processed illegally, please contact us at email@example.com and we are committed to resolving the issue without delay. You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.